Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why independence?

Quote Originally Posted by wiglaf View Post
    English Independence should be at the heart of everything any English Nationalist does.

We need not just a parliament of our own, but complete freedom so that the people of England can decide the future of our Nation without interference from either the British Elite or the EU bureaucrats.

To get Independence,we need to come together, in a campaign group and have a party anyone supportive can both join & vote for. Only by having both will people be able to do something constructive for English Independence, but also it will show others they are not alone in their belief of a free England & will encourage them to join together and get active.

Now more than ever we need to stand up and cry 'Independence for England!'

Working alongside fellow nationalists in Scotland, Wales & Ulster,let us do this as equals, determined to free our respective lands.
    From this we can create a
    British Isles
    federation & a non EU alternative, where everyone works for the common good.

Let us all look to put the need for English Independence above all. Its the only way.
    So a British Isles Federation would include Eire aswell then?

You ED types on here seem to hate the irish. Hitler hated the Jews the same way. But you read a report Frank, so it never happened.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    You ED types on here seem to hate the irish. Hitler hated the Jews the same way. But you read a report Frank, so it never happened.
    Eh..........?

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan View Post
    So a British Isles Federation would include Eire aswell then?
    I'm assuming he means a confederation of independent states.

Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    Eh..........?
    He pops up now and again sniping about something to do with Ireland. The only time he is pro Irish is when he is defending Rommel's, I mean Uncles, email to Sinn Fein.

He pops up now and again sniping about something to do with Ireland. The only time he is pro Irish is when he is defending Rommel's, I mean Uncles, email to Sinn Fein.
    How can asking if Eire would be included in the proposed British Isles Federation be construed as anti-Irish? I only asked because Wiglaf mentioned working alongside fellow Nationalists in Scotland, Wales and Ulster which implies a British (UK) dimension rather than one encompassing the entire British Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan View Post
    How can asking if Eire would be included in the proposed British Isles Federation be construed as anti-Irish? I only asked because Wiglaf mentioned working alongside fellow Nationalists in Scotland, Wales and Ulster which implies a British (UK) dimension rather than one encompassing the entire British Isles.
    I suppose he didn't include working alongside nationalists from Eire because Eire is already independent... I can't see that it implies anything more but I know you ED guys are good at implying all sorts of things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12