Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is One England Still Active?

Trusted Member

margem, are you a phONEy ENGLANDER?

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    Says the old geezer who, after being given the Party Leadership by Andrew Constantine, tried to lead the free England Party off to the far right, failed and then closed it when the members tried to be democratic.

Says the old geezer who, after being given the Party Leadership by Andrew Constantine, lead the English Independence Party into, who knows where, and didn't even know that he is still, legaly, the party Leader.

Says the old geezer who was given, by Andrew Constantine, the Chairmanship of the Campaign for English Independence and after all of the effort A.C. put into setting up the campaign Tom wyatt managed to get just two other people to join him and AC. (And one of those was a Wyatt.)

Whatever may happen to any English national party in the future it can't be as dismal a history as that of Tom Wyatt!

That is why he is politically homeless and why he is so ANTI-English nationalist.

He has been Chairman of a campaign, he has been Leader of one party and still is Leader of another and all of these have been the gift of A.C. Hartlepool has never, ever, been elected to these posts.

On the FEP forum I remember him being called a 'has-been', someone then corrected that to never-has-been!
    Unlike most of hartlepool's posts this is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool View Post
    margem, are you a phONEy ENGLANDER?
    How can I be if One England is dead?

I would appreciate it if you at least spelt my name right!
    Last edited by marjem; 21-01-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Trusted Member

Sorry about the spelling marjem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool View Post
    The prONE ENGLANDERS have no leader and only two supposed members I believe. The only other member is in a long term dormant mode still I understand. No biggie as they had nobody following them either, especially on here.
    Dear oh dear Hartlepuddle, I am still proudly a member of One England although from personal necessity I am somewhat inactive in the party. This however does not mean that I am not an avid supporter of all the things that One England stand for.

in the words of the Terminator "I'll be back soon"

Trusted Member

We'll see how often you pop up. Just like PE your invisible Leader used to do but never posts now. Yes, the PrONE England Party crashed face down in mid 2011 but for whatever reason they still try to imply that it's growing and thriving throughout the Cities, Towns and Villages of England.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by LeChiffre View Post
    This however does not mean that I am not an avid supporter of all the things that One England stand for.
    Does this include the party's gay rights agenda?

I've never even heard of this party!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline View Post
    Does this include the party's gay rights agenda?
    I expect that you still have lots of pink triangles left from one of your previous parties? Which side of the coat would you force them to wear it?

Quote Originally Posted by 1BritonsView View Post
    I've never even heard of this party!
    The Brit-nat neo-nasties have, that is why we get attacked so much, we are a party with moderate policies and, with the exception of nazis, an inclusive membership policy! It seems to frighten those on the far-right (inc' those named)!

Don't listen to crassie, hartlepoop, caroliar or ethelstain click on the website and vistit our fb page!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast