If you consider the full range of government policies in the main departments, with the possible exception of Education, you would have to conclude Cameron was either ill informed, stupid, scared or a puppet.
1. Defence - His defence cuts show a complete lack of understanding of our Armed Forces needs and the continuation of the war in Afghanistan on the shirt tails of the Americans has nothing to do with our own self interests.
2.Law and Order - having just finished Jeffery Archer's 3 prison diaries it is clear nobody in government has a clue how sick the system is.
3. Foreign Affairs - If Cameron really understood the EU project would he still be pro it?
4. Immigration - Just ask the average Briton if anyone in government understands this problem?
5. Health - Does the treatment of our old aged pensioners in hospital indicate a service that is working?
6. Business - When will they cut red tape?
7. Families - When will they cut personal taxes?
7. Governance - This is still an age of a political elite and cronies - why?
8. Cuts - I'd like to know when they will start?!
So the list goes on.
This country faces serious problems,caused by our current political elite, and yet as far as I can see they are failing to tackle or solve any of them.
So what is it that makes Cameron so useless?
In my opinion he is all the things I ask above except stupid.
He is very ill informed except what he gleans from the bubble he is in
He is scared to take decisive action for fear of upsetting minority groups.
And he is almost certainly a puppet for the Tory old guard, like Howe, Heseltine and Hurd who like Heath before them come under the heading of 'Tory wets' who have lost confidence in Britain ever making its way in the world on its own.
What do you think?