Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Muslim Association of Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Edwards View Post
    The one problem is, the lack of intelligent challenge. This lack of challenge from the Islamophobes is often manifest in this constant stream of silly questions. It's as if they have no original thought themselves but rely on "answer the question" ... "you haven't answered my question". The point they miss is that the questions are not worth answering, having little or no relevance.
    I have decided henceforth not to answer ANY questions nor shall I ask any. I shall simply make points, observations, etc.

wa'salaam.
    Very wise! If you never answer questions you don't have to bother thinking about what you say!

But will your posts be truthful or just the rehash of the same pro-fascist tripe?

We will not be too hopeful as it is expected of you to lie to non-muslims if it gets you out of a hole!

Gardening Leave

Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah), meaning religious dissimulation, is a practice emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion. This means a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are under those risks.

Taqiyya was developed to protect Shi'ites who were usually in minority and under pressure. In the Shi'a view, taqiyya is lawful in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.

The majority Sunni Muslims rarely found it necessary to hide their beliefs. However, there are examples of practicing Taqiyya among Sunnis where it was necessary. In the Sunni view, denying your faith under duress is "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory".

But it is becoming the norm!

We have had kids lieing through their teeth about something they have been seen to do but when a Muslim member of staff turns up the story changes and they very quickly apologise to the Muslim member of staff, but they then have to be 'forced' to say sorry to the kid that they have kicked or punched.

Is it any wonder that these kids grow up not trusting Muslims?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123