Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: USA shown to be even more Immature.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    The posts were reported, no action was taken, the forum supports all attacks and threats against my family.
    Thease made-up threats in You shiny head Paulie.

The only person here who insults America is 007, and if I were American i'd be embarrassed that such a fat head is trying (poorly) to speak for me. Then again, he is a Commy who hates America, isn't that right 007.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.

Trusted Member

And yet so empty....

Gardening Leave

Trusted Member

Funniest clip EVER.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Liner View Post
    It certainly does.
    If we are supposed to believe this is a fair cross section, it demonstrates that the US government has not indoctrinated it's population with any hatred for any other country, in order to ready them for aggression. If you questioned people in any Islamic country in the world, even children as young as four, and asked them to name the two most hated countries in the world invariably you'd be told " America and Israel"
    The author is obviously confusing stupidity with lack of what we consider general knowledge. How can they be expected to know something they have never been taught, or been encouraged to take an interest in ?
    All of those interviewed seemed to be happy with their lot, and just getting on with their lives.
    Perhaps ignorance is bliss but it's not stupidity, knowing the answer to those questions was not likely to improve their quality of life
    Judging by the unhappiness exhibited by some of the people in this forum who could answer the questions, I wonder who is the most stupid.,

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by alycidond9009 View Post
    Hmmm, staying on topic.

I think that 007 is one of the worst for straying away from the topic on here.

Constantly harping-on about Peoples Citizenship, when the thread is about showing that the US is immature about letting a People have its own identity preserved.
    Its about expecting the USA to pay for others to spout hate about them.
    Hamas has stated its desire to wipe israel off the map.
    The UN expects the USA to fund this genocide?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021