Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Riot sentences "too severe"

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Get a job and pay your own way!!
    Why should others work themselves into an early grave so you can scrounge off them and live a long life in luxury!!

Rather a drug dealer than a sponger!!
    Well, I don't believe that. In the same way that I don't believe that retarded people should be allowed unfettered and unsupervised access to computers, to post ignorant, uninformed inanities on internet discussion forums, just to (offensively) vent their anger, frustration, rage and self-loathing.

As one of your countrymen (Mark Twain) said: "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." And you seem very experienced.
    Steve

Trusted Member Francis Overdere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Morson View Post
    Well, I don't believe that. In the same way that I don't believe that retarded people should be allowed unfettered and unsupervised access to computers, to post ignorant, uninformed inanities on internet discussion forums, just to (offensively) vent their anger, frustration, rage and self-loathing.

As one of your countrymen (Mark Twain) said: "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience." And you seem very experienced.

Actually I have to correct you there,007 isn't an American. He's British but lives in America. Still, Mark Twain didn't specify which nationality of idiot you shouldn't argue with so I don't suppose it really matters.
    This is England and .....

(Member of the Association of White Posters.)

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by persistantpete View Post
    The Police caused the riots by shooting a man dead and then lying by saying he shot first. No shooting, no riot!!
    Not exactly that, because no one outside the Task Force involved was really aware what had happened.

The initial flare-up came from mishandling the aftermath of the shooting by the IPCC and the Police. The local nick refused to notify and meet the family while unidentified police personnel were still leaking false info about the incident. Relations between the Police and parts of the local community were already at a low before the shooting. Even then, if a senior officer had met one or two family representatives inside the Police station instead of leaving junior officers to treat the situation as crowd control, family and friends my well have dispersed.

There's no excuse for the riots. And I'm not against deterrent punishments being handed down. But intelligent policing could well have kept things calm.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Overdere View Post
    I've never needed to work at getting a job. My services have always been in demand. Large financial and commercial institutions,councils,universities, both Labour and Tory governments - I've done research work for them all and not as a civil servant.

And after my years of experience in the work place and with various professions and including literally every class and type of person,I can safely say that my experiences have forced me to the conclusion that you are talking bóllocks.

You have simply no idea of the realities of life.
    You clean public toilets then?

Gardening Leave

How pathetic!!
    what a retarded post!!

Its nothing but a pile of disjointed ******** combined with retarded ranting!!
    kind of lazy really!!!!!!
    Usually one expects such drivel from retards, numpties and people who have no lives!!

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Overdere View Post
    Most of the knee jerk reactions from politicians and posters on here are just that - knee jerk reactions. Before you can remove benefits from anybody,or evict families from their homes ( Another insane idea.) you have to work out the cost both economically and socially.

I mean some loonies on here says there should be no such thing as welfare. How stupid is that?
    It's a sensible idea, why punish the worker and reward the sponger?

Gardening Leave

Get a decent brain, then you'll be able to think like a grown up.

Rather an idiot posts on here than an American imbecile!!
    Idiot?
    Imbecele?
    American?

Wrong on all counts!!
    you are clearly having difficulties!!!

Retarded perhaps?

Are you incapable of supporting yourself?
    If so you are a retard!!

I support myself, pay my way and have never been a drain on society.

Therefore not retarded!!!!
    dole dossers and people who hide behind excuses are retards!!!
    if you are on the dole/bennies you are clearly a retard!!!!!

Steve Morson & 007 both: please stop the ad hominem attacks, they add nothing to the debate. Consider yourselves warned that further attacks will result in infractions.

I provide websites for political candidates and websites for UKIP branches.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex McKee View Post
    Steve Morson & 007 both: please stop the ad hominem attacks, they add nothing to the debate. Consider yourselves warned that further attacks will result in infractions.
    The post to which you seem to be referring (in my case) is 4 months old! I have since seen that 007 is a favoured-by-the-mods forum troll that adds nothing to the threads he infests. I've warned others not to feed the troll.

Anyone that calls me a 'sponger' or a 'scrounger' will feel the wrath of my keyboard. Do what you will.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Cirus the Great View Post
    Yes way too severe. The British government goes around the world killing innocent people on a regular basis for the last 500 years,no charge. Guy steals a bottle of water, 6 months in prison. Bankers around the world break the law and dump the whole world economy in the crapper, no charge. Guy steals a bottle of water, 6 months in prison. Work it out.
    Gordon Brown wrecks the UK economy, gets a massive pension and a book deal !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast