Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Uncles Lies about One England on his blog

Gardening Leave

I believe you may find that FEP Membership numbers begin, 0065. The number 6 represents the letter "F" and the number 5 represents the letter "E".

Consequentially, your 003013 number is unknown to me and your number would indicate that you were member number 3,013 which is just silly. I expect you can still view and check on your membership card, if you ever had one. Like said, I can't believe you were a member no matter how much stuff you put on here. I always thought of you as one of a few EN spoilers back then, my thoughts on that have been steadily re-enforced over time. Some "supporters" seem to gather around any EN causes, perhaps to compile intelligence on the real supporters there. I expect we will never know who they were when the FEP was around. Probably Liberals and other leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool View Post
    I believe you may find that FEP Membership numbers begin, 0065. The number 6 represents the letter "F" and the number 5 represents the letter "E".

Consequentially, your 003013 number is unknown to me and your number would indicate that you were member number 3,013 which is just silly. I expect you can still view and check on your membership card, if you ever had one. Like said, I can't believe you were a member no matter how much stuff you put on here. I always thought of you as one of a few EN spoilers back then, my thoughts on that have been steadily re-enforced over time. Some "supporters" seem to gather around any EN causes, perhaps to compile intelligence on the real supporters there. I expect we will never know who they were when the FEP was around. Probably Liberals and other leftists.
    Is that an admittion that even more of the things you have posted are lies? Maybe we should just take it as read that everything you put up is a lie?

Hartlepool’s own words from his post:

""All members, including yourself were asked to supply their details
    so that party literature could be sent to them, and in mant cases a new membership card. Out 44 requests 32 replied, you were one of them.

I haven't seen the card for two years but I will try to look it out just to shut you up!

Please feel free to hold your breath until I can be bothered!

Gardening Leave

You will never produce an FEP membership card in your name because you never had one sent to you because you were never a member so stop faffing on. And please dont use a card like the ones wiggy tried to introduce either as they were all binned. I have card number oo653, what number do you have?

Uncles never knew a good joke from a bad one. He has now merely become a bad joke and will now become one in everyones eyes.

RIP Uncles political "career"

Found it! Membership number 1033, I had the correct numbers but the wrong way round.

I have no doubt that some old facist will say that it is a fake!

BUT...

""All members, including yourself were asked to supply their details
    so that party literature could be sent to them, and in mant cases a new membership card. Out 44 requests 32 replied, you were one of them.

Gardening Leave

1033? But the wrong way around you say? How immature to think anyone would fall for such an explanation. Let's all take a break. (and try not to laugh too loudly about it.)

Oh god, are you sure you are not Uncles or a clone, that **** tried this tact with me too.

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post

I have no doubt that some old facist will say that it is a fake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool
    1033? But the wrong way around you say? How immature to think anyone would fall for such an explanation. Let's all take a break. (and try not to laugh too loudly about it.)
    Game set and match!

BUT...

""All members, including yourself were asked to supply their details so that party literature could be sent to them, and in mant cases a new membership card. Out 44 requests 32 replied, you were one of them.
    Last edited by ANGLO-STAFFS; 14-10-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Gardening Leave

You weren't a member and we all know it. A group of 4 numbers means nothing, especially when they bear no resemblence.

Here, this is another worthless group of 4 numbers, 0674, and another 00878. Talk about it to yourself, you Liberals seem as confused as ever.

I saw your photo on fb, why not put another one up for us all with police uniform on? I bet youd'e look lovely in it.

You weren't a member and we all know it. A group of 4 numbers means nothing, especially when they bear no resemblence.

Here, this is another worthless group of 4 numbers, 0674, and another 00878. Talk about it to yourself, you Liberals seem as confused as ever.

I saw your photo on fb, why not put another one up for us all with police uniform on? I bet youd'e look lovely in it.
    You are a LIAR, but hey, what is the point of repeating something that, because you have proved it many times, everyone already knows.

You have still not answered the question as to did you LIE when you posted that you were a member of the EPP or did you LIE when you said you were not a member of EPP?

"I saw your photo on fb!"
    WOW! Is that surposed to impress anyone you senile crettin?

If you fancy men in uniform that much maybe joining EDP is a good idea, some of the members have Black ones with long shinny boots! Did you used to look good in yours?

BUT...

""All members, including yourself were asked to supply their details so that party literature could be sent to them, and in mant cases a new membership card. Out 44 requests 32 replied, you were one of them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast