Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Uncles Lies about One England on his blog

Hybrid View

Default Steve Uncles Lies about One England on his blog

Posted on uncles blog

Quote Originally Posted by Tom

11 October 2011 at 3:40 pm | #2

Terry Smitheman who posts as the handle Anglo staffs on the BDF and is the so called membership secretary of the failed one england party has today resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    11 October 2011 at 3:42 pm | #3

John Botting has today offically resigned from the failed one england party and joined UKIP.Having failed as leader

I then replied,
    Please note that the posts above are total lies, and should be removed.""

I expected it to be deleted but it was actually replaced with.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth
    11 October 2011 at 9:41 pm | #4

I can confirm that the One England Party has fallen apart and will so be de-registered at the Electoral Commission

I regret my involvement, I was very silly.

Terry
    These posts are total lies, typical of the Nazi-style he is picking up so very naturally from the new intake!

These lies come directly from the person who is the 'official spokesman' for the EDP, a person who holds two positions on the EDP NC. A person who can comfortably cosy-up to both the England First Party and SF/IRA, asking one for help and the other for cash!

Steve Uncles, liar and hypocrit, is he now the true face of the EDP?

I'd say it was also a rather clumsy attempt to frame Hartlepool. Someone's been looking at this forum - or someone else has been reporting to him........

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rob View Post
    I'd say it was also a rather clumsy attempt to frame Hartlepool. Someone's been looking at this forum - or someone else has been reporting to him........
    The Lies posted as being from 'Truth' are from uncles himself! 100%. He is a complete and utter liar, albeit with the help of a rather nettled old sod on here!

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    The Lies posted as being from 'Truth' are from uncles himself! 100%. He is a complete and utter liar, albeit with the help of a rather nettled old sod on here!
    I agree - but they decided to use the name Tom as the ficticious poster, and if we look at Hartlepool's posts on here over the last month.........it was quite clever, for Uncles.

Good effort, Steve! Good boy Alan, have a Bonio..............

..............almost too good for them, in fact.......

Trusted Member

I prefer to believe steves version of things on this one because its been generally accepted that the prONE England Potty is no more.
    Also, Anglo was never a member of the FEP as far as I recall. In fact, none of his group were members, they were just trying to hang with the real members but usually given the cold shoulder as it was clear they were all just out to spoil EN progress in my opinion. Anglo, Bottong, marhem, mccafferty were never members.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool View Post
    I prefer to believe steves version of things on this one because its been generally accepted that the prONE England Potty is no more.
    Also, Anglo was never a member of the FEP as far as I recall. In fact, none of his group were members, they were just trying to hang with the real members but usually given the cold shoulder as it was clear they were all just out to spoil EN progress in my opinion. Anglo, Bottong, marhem, mccafferty were never members.
    I am not sure if his post is due to lies or dementia! I will go with lies.

The FEP section is stil there to see in ‘dead parties’

Well worth a look for old times sake1

I have just picked out this thread.

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/free...en-banned.html

Below is a transcript of one of the posts with quotes added.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercian
    The rumour mill has gone into overdrive this past few days; I have had lots of e-mails, some from bods from waaaaaaaaay back.

A picture is beginning to form, hazy, not very definite, some pieces missing but worthy of sketching out I think.
    As I say, it is just grist from the rumour mill, I am only posing questions, so there may be no real substance there at all.
    If there isn’t then all you have to do is say so, as long as it is an honest answer. I am sure that there are people who will remember, or even save, your answers, If there are any.
    (The questions are at the bottom if you want to go there first and then come back to the rumours)
    Late on Friday night Andrew Constantine (AC) announced, out of the blue, that, at the AGM in December, a proposal would be put forward to change the FEP into an ethnic English party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool
    This is true. At what time would it be seen as not being "out of the blue"?
    This did not go down well with many members, including most of the younger members and so rather than try to win them over in a debate the Party Leader, Tom Wyatt (Tom), simply disbanded the Young Free England section (YFE). It would seem that trying to win them over was not part of the plan, it was never even tried. They were thinking to much and so they were deemed expendable. Others were later banned.
    All members, including yourself were asked to supply their details so that party literature could be sent to them, and in mant cases a new membership card. Out 44 requests 32 replied, you were one of them. Of the YFE Section only 1 of them did so, the rest did not wish to be involved anymore or take part in the AGM which was why the info was needed to send proxies and the rest of the AGM literature they would need. These people posted that they were leaving and this put the YFE Section down to two members. One of these has resigned tonight and the other is showing ERA and EDP below their name now.
    ((Chris Nickerson, Leader of the English Independence Party, is the promoter of repatriation and of a reduction of the English population to 45 millions.
    It just happens that 45 millions is the estimated white population of England.
    This of course would entail the wholesale closing of many hospital wards and of much of the transport service.))
    And your point about the above is?
    Have any conversations taken place where Tom mentioned that the FEP had a donor who was willing to fund 20 candidates for the General Election. If so were figures of around 1,200 per candidate hinted at.
    That would be a total fund of about 25,000.
    It has been common knowledge that the FEP has a sponsor with significant funds for available elections.
    So to my questions from the rumour mill.

Is Chris Nickerson bankrolling the FEP General Election campaign in exchange for the FEP changing to an ethnic English stance?
    No he isn't and the change has nothing to do with him or anyone else outside the FEP.
    What about an eventual merger with the EIP, both Tom and Dylan seem to find this attractive?
    Is it part of the plan?
    Yes it is attractive to me but not as it is at the moment in the EIP.
    These are just questions, not statements of fact. The quotes though are quotes either from this forum or the British Democracy Forum.!
    Who cares where your words come from, you are only a disgruntled member of the party, some party have lots like you.

The above words are mine and are true.

A vote for The Free England Party, is a vote for England and the ethnic English.

Free England Portal
    I will comment later!
    Last edited by ANGLO-STAFFS; 12-10-2011 at 07:36 PM.

If you read any of the posts on the FEP section,
    I am Mercian.
    Oliver cromwell is Andrew Constantine.
    Hartlepool, keyser sooze, Tom, Tomflo plus a couple of others are Tom Wyatt.
    Silfur Falki, I will not name, but she was the South African woman who AC & Wyatt put in as admin of the FEP forum.

Is was thought at the time that Dylan Stansfield was Chris Nickerson.

Most of the others are as-is!

While I am on here has anyone ever heard of Adrian Thomson? This 'person' was 'secretary' for 44 days just before Wyatt closed the FEP, we were told that he had voted in NEC meetings etc, but everytime I asked Wyatt about him I was told that he was on business in South America. He was a member of the FEP forum but never posted anything!

Trusted Member

As we all know, many people post on blogs and forums that they are a member of this or that. It is happening all the time and is just accepted as being correct. I seem to remember asking everyone to send in their membership numbers at one point, I don't believe we got Anglos. So this would indicate non membership wouldn't it?

Anyway, being a fair man I offer you the opportunity to remedy the doubt against your so called FEP Membership name of Terry Smitheman by posting your Membership number. That's fair isn't it? So its over to you then.

By the way, you never confirmed whether you are or were a police officer did you?

Old Tom seems to go along with the idea that 'if the first lie doesn't work try a different one'!

As we all know, many people post on blogs and forums that they are a member of this or that. It is happening all the time and is just accepted as being correct. I seem to remember asking everyone to send in their membership numbers at one point, I don't believe we got Anglos. So this would indicate non membership wouldn't it?
    Hartlepools own words from his post:
    ""All members, including yourself were asked to supply their details so that party literature could be sent to them, and in mant cases a new membership card. Out 44 requests 32 replied, you were one of them.

Anyway, being a fair man I offer you the opportunity to remedy the doubt against your so called FEP Membership name of Terry Smitheman by posting your Membership number. That's fair isn't it? So its over to you then.
    As you say in your original post, I was one of the 32 that sent in my details, so you should have my M N! I do not remember it off hand but it was something like 3013.

By the way, you never confirmed whether you are or were a police officer did you?
    Correct!

No one with any sense should hand over information to you unless they are ok with it being used for your own benefit, that is why eveything you have ever been in charge of has failed!
    That is the reason that the CEI was a total flop! An honest English nationalist could have done something with that, but Mr Constantine gave it to you!

By the way, you never confirmed whether you lied when you said you were a member of the EPP or whether you lied when you said you had not been a member of the EPP!

Tom, if you are going to make a hobby out of being a liar you could at least put a bit of effort into making it a little bit harder for people to prove that you are a liar.
    Last edited by ANGLO-STAFFS; 13-10-2011 at 08:37 AM.

AS, these idiots have nothing better to do in life. Tom Wyatt is also included in the idiot camp. Their boring little lives mean they have too much time on their hands and just post drivel onto internet forums.

It is just pointless giving them the time of day.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast