Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Update From One England - Feb 2012

Default Official Update From One England - Feb 2012

Statement from Party Leader

I decided last year not to take part in the obsessive back stabbing of English Nationalist and those purporting to be here on the BDF. My advice to the parties officers was the same. It was up to them if they followed suit.

Coming back here tonight and reading some of the rubbish that has been written here by people who have no idea what our party is doing, but still feel like they can lie and slur about us proves my decision to be correct in my opinion.

For the record I can state publicly that One England is still alive and I am still the party leader. I would also like to state that I have categorically not joined UKIP. Another slur our enemies like to promote as fact.

One England is going through a period of restructure and refocus presently. This is one of the reasons our website is not live.

I am pleased to say we have had two new members who have joined us recently at a senior level and are taking on NEC functions. These are both experienced in EN.

I will be making a further statement once we have decided and finalised everything. However I happy to say that we are still very much focused on equality and moderation. We are also putting a stronger emphasis on English Independence. This means the party will lead more on this than we have done up to now. One England has always been pro EI however up to now we had it as an aspirational goal, after an EP had been established.

That gives a flavour of things presently. Once formalised I will make a further announcement.

John Botting
    Party Leader
    One England

Quote Originally Posted by ProudEnglander View Post
    I decided last year not to take part in the obsessive back stabbing of English Nationalist and those purporting to be here on the BDF. My advice to the parties officers was the same. It was up to them if they followed suit.
    You are aware that much of the 'back stabbing' being carried out on the English Nationalist sections of this forum in recent times has been by two prominent members of your own party? One of which, due to his very aggressive and confrontational posting style, incites other forum contributors to respond in a similar manner, and the posting of deliberately divisive threads on the section belonging to a rival English Nationalist party (English Democrats) by 'One England' members is a sure fire recipe for sectarian conflict.

Perhaps you need to put your own house in order first?
    Last edited by ENGLISH DICTIONARY; 10-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Some recent thread topics started by prominent 'One England' members on the English Democrats section of this forum:

More lies from uncles, your favourite EDP spokesman!

Tilbrook and the Russian far-right!

Eddy Butler joins English Democrats.

Tilbrook to stand as London Mayor!

Breaking news - Laurence Williams resigns!

Why is the EDP website still down after two days?

I would suggest that a small scale sectarian conflict is being waged by prominent members of 'One England' on this forum against a rival party, the English Democrats. The thread titles give a flavour of the 'obsessive back stabbing' being carried out by 'One England'.

The question is this: who sanctioned such behaviour?

I am uncertain as to whether the forum contributor 'ron' is a member or supporter of 'One England'. If he is, then he too is guilty in recent times of deliberately inciting conflict on the English Democrats section of this forum, for the benefit of 'One England'.

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    The English Democrats clearly care nothing about an English Parliament. If UKIP do not ratify an EP policy, which they probably will since Wankles says they won't and is usually wrong, then it is time for one of the other parties to step up to the plate and fight for England.
    This quote is taken from the first post of the Tilbrook divides support for an English Parliament thread on the English Democrats section.

If I am correct, 'obsessive back stabbing' has been the main activity of 'One England' party operatives on this forum to date.

Dean, nothing you say holds water. We were attacked first, so we retaliated. You're as bad as Uncles in all reality. The **** stirring you have done over the last few weeks is abysmal, but not as abysmal as you being Colletts running mate in the BNP for elections in Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH DICTIONARY View Post
    I am uncertain as to whether the forum contributor 'ron' is a member or supporter of 'One England'. If he is, then he too is guilty in recent times of deliberately inciting conflict on the English Democrats section of this forum, for the benefit of 'One England'.

This quote is taken from the first post of the Tilbrook divides support for an English Parliament thread on the English Democrats section.

If I am correct, 'obsessive back stabbing' has been the main activity of 'One England' party operatives on this forum to date.
    I am a supporter of an English Parliament. That is why I was amazed that your party decided to create a separate petition instead of uniting behind one that already has at least some support and so I created a thread about it. The reason the EDs did it was obvious - because they couldn't get over their tiff with the creator of the current petition. To me that is ridiculous. When are the EDs going to do something positive for the English?

You declined to debate on the subject and instead have decided that anyone that disagrees with the EDs must be doing it for party political reasons. Sorry Mr Dictionary you are wrong. I am angered with the EDs simply because they consistently damage and undermine the campaign for an English parliament. If they did something positive that attitude would certainly start to change. Understand now? For all your faults I refuse to believe you are as mad as Uncles and think there is some anti-EDs conspiracy.... If anyone wanted to destroy the EDs all they would need to do is encourage Steve Uncles - remind you of anyone?

You are aware that much of the 'back stabbing' being carried out on the English Nationalist sections of this forum in recent times has been by two prominent members of your own party? One of which, due to his very aggressive and confrontational posting style, incites other forum contributors to respond in a similar manner, and the posting of deliberately divisive threads on the section belonging to a rival English Nationalist party (English Democrats) by 'One England' members is a sure fire recipe for sectarian conflict.

Perhaps you need to put your own house in order first?
    With respect your own party chairman is in dire need of putting his own house in order. I think its a bit of a joke you telling me to do that with my party when you have Uncles running amok.

Also I stated that I had decided to stay away. If my fellow party members chose not to thats their prerogative. I'm too busy elsewhere to be wasting my time with idiots who troll on here.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    Dean, nothing you say holds water. We were attacked first, so we retaliated. You're as bad as Uncles in all reality. The **** stirring you have done over the last few weeks is abysmal, but not as abysmal as you being Colletts running mate in the BNP for elections in Leeds.
    I remember that. And when I called a truce you just kept attacking and attacking....

I wanted the truce, Uncles kept attacking elsewhere and his lap dog kept it going on here.

You know who to blame and it is not me.

As usual 'caroline's English dictionary' you are not correct. May I suggest that you look up the meaning of back-stabbing and you will see that One England members do NOT engage in such an activity. Yes we are very critical of certain members, who parade themselves as English nationalists, but we are open about it and they, and yourself, know who we are.

You actually began a couple of months ago by backstabbing the EDP, Cassie in particular. This was when you were posting as Caroline and before your name was made known to us by some of the Leeds ex-BNP. You then switched to attacking One England!

Thinking that it would get you into the EDP maybe?

Put your own house in order!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast